World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

PATORANKING THE FIRST AFRICAN TO MAKE HISTORY ON A JAMAICAN STAGE

Image result for PATORANKING THE FIRST AFRICAN TO MAKE HISTORY ON A JAMAICAN STAGE


Where are you from and where are you currently living right now?
 Lagos Nigeria

How old are you?
I am twenty-seven.

I know tribes are very important in Nigeria, what tribe are you from? 
I am Igbo

What do you call your music?
My music is  Dancehall with Afro Beat Fusion

How long have you been doing it?
 Professionally, I have been singing for ten years, I  started off as a dancer at a very young age.

Why was this your choice of music?
I chose  Dancehall because I've always wanted to be different from everybody. I have always wanted to be part of people who liked a different sound. I tried to be the exception and that is why as a Nigerian I chose Dancehall.  I included Afrobeat because of my culture I wanted to carry my people along with my music

How do you feel when you heard that it was loved in Jamaica? 
I felt very happy because Jamaica was a place I’ve been looking forward to, for the fact it is loved there it’s a big accomplishment for me.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.