World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

I am a serial winner - Conte declares after guiding Chelsea to FA Cup success

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte, has referred to himself as a serial winner after guiding his side to FA Cup success. The Blues boss lifted the coveted trophy last night,May 19, roughly twelve months after winning the Premier League title. 

But Conte who endured a difficult season filled with speculation over his future warned: “In a difficult season like this I showed I’m a serial winner. This is the truth. To win in this way, this season, gives me more satisfaction than my win from the past.” 

                                                       Advertisement

Conte, who earns about £9m per year with Chelsea, has challenged club owner Roman Abramovich to sack him after two seasons of winning trophies. He added: “I have a contract and I’m committed for this club. “Don’t forget the speculation started after our first defeat against Burnley. “My position was always the same — I’m committed to this club, despite a lot of speculation. “One day I had the chance to go to the national team, one day this team, one day another important team . . . “In every press conference I said that I’m committed to this club. “After two years, the club knows me very well.

Source: Humb's Sport
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.