World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

DON'T DATE SOMEONE YOU DON'T TRUST by Counselor Adofoli

This was my story some years back when I was not married, looking for Mrs. Right. I was dating this beautiful lady whom I loved and trusted so much, hoping to have a wonderful future together. After some months into the relationship, during one of her visits, I left her in the room to take a bath. Because I trusted her, I was totally comfortable with my room under her care for some minutes.

After a while in the bathroom, I remembered I left my tooth brush. On going back to get it, I was so shock to see my lady searching through my wallet but she quickly drop it when she saw me.

The truth is, there and then I lost trust in her and gradually I lost interest in the relationship. I had a different perspective about the lady and her intentions. Your guess is as good as mine.

Years later when I met her, she wasn't happy with me and wanted to find out why I didn't put in much effort to make the relationship work. I narrated the incident of my wallet and she felt bad but explained that, she wasn't searching for money as I thought, rather she was about to put her passport picture in my wallet when I showed up.

I felt bad but it was too late. The truth is Nobody wants someone who secretively and connivingly goes through their stuff when they’re not around.

If your partner catches you doing this, there is a decent chance they will end things with you.

But people do this especially when they don't trust their partners. They go through their phones secretly to read their messages and chats. This is not something good you should do. It violates the trust, respect and faith they have in you. The least you can do is to do that with their permission or better still talk to them on any issue of trust.

Acts like that can end a loving relationship just as it happened to mine.

We live in a culture of suspicion. The opposite of suspicion is trust. Trust is at the heart of things. There is no lasting relationship without it. Where it is weakened, relations are lost or broken, often beyond repair.

Any Relationship without trust is a half-hearted effort. If you want it to succeed, you have to be willing to give it your all.

A relationship without trust can also be described as a mobile phone with no service, and what do you do with a mobile phone with no service? You play games.

Always remember “ Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting.". -  1 Corinthians 13:7 (CEV)

Please share with your friends, someone out there needs this.

Thank you for reading. This has been your Counselor and Motivator.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.