World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Nina apologizes to fans for sounding offensive in some of her interviews

One of the most controversial BBNaija 2018 housemate, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi, has taken to social media to apologize to her fans for being too outspoken in some of her interviews. 

This post reportedly came in after a video of where she disclosed how she and Miracle made love to each other several times in the house. 

Nina in her post apologized for making an offensive state on social media. 

On Monday, April 30, the young lady shared a picture of her on her Instagram handle as she promised never to make such comments again and thanked her fans for their continuous understanding. 

Her post reads: “Hi guys, just want to clear up certain things. First of all, I did that interview next day after I got back from South Africa. And as at then i didn’t have a team to teach me certain things..... Secondly, I am still new to this and still learning. 

I want to apologize for sounding offensive or coming across as insensitive in some of my interviews. 

Expressing myself isn’t one of my strong suits however I am willing to learn and I promise I will do better. Love you all for understanding and loving me! Bless.” 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.