World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Olivia Culpo Reflects on Danny Amendola Cheating Scandal as She Poses Topless for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit


Olivia Culpo, Sports Illustrated

Olivia Culpo is ringing in her 27th birthday by getting reflective about her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

The model shared some photos on Instagram from her SI Swim photo shoot—one of which involved her standing topless with a snake wrapped around her bottom half—and she provided her followers with an in-depth look at her mental state that day.

Culpo's lengthy caption is a blatant dig at her ex-boyfriend Danny Amendola, though she never mentions him by name. The former Miss Universe alluded to their October breakup at the top of her caption, which occurred right after the NFL player was seen getting cozy with Bianca Peters on the beach in Miami.

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, she provided details about how she coped with one of her "hardest days" and the lessons she took away from it all.

Olivia Culpo, Sports Illustrated
"This was one of my hardest days for personal reasons (as some of you may remember). I landed in Australia to shoot these photos with some info that rocked my world," she began. "Looking back at this first picture, I know exactly what was going through my mind at the time."

Culpo continued to talk about how being in the SI Swim issue is a goal she always had in mind.

She wrote, "I was so incredibly thankful for the opportunity to be doing something I had dreamed of, and wished and hoped for since I was a little girl. And I sit here today feeling SO grateful."

The birthday girl shared three takeaways in the hopes that it will help other people going through similar situations.

"I feel like I worked really hard, and hope I can use my experience to inspire people to 1. Always follow your dreams 2. Know the power of the law of attraction and manifesting what you want in life," she added. "3. Try your hardest to always give thanks, even when it is difficult and you may not understand why certain things happen when they do."

Culpo admitted she was "struggling" internally while taking the photos, but she also "was thanking God for the opportunities life has given me and for making every day a blessing."
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.