World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Akpabio plotting to tamper with my assets files at CCB - Ekpenyong

Image result for Akpabio plotting to tamper with my assets files at CCB - Ekpenyong

The Senator-elect for Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District (Akwa Ibom North-West), Dr. Chris Ekpenyong, has alerted security agencies, alleging former governor Godswill Akpabio, was conniving with official of the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) to tamper with his asset declaration forms.
Speaking in an interview in Uyo, the state capital alleged that “Akpabio has paid an official of the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), a senior Director in-charge of intelligence and investigation to tamper with my asset declaration forms”.
“I have it on good authority that Akpabio, having failed the election with no hope for him at the tribunal, has gone as far as bribing that CCB Director from Kebbi state to search the file I submitted when I was the Deputy Governor between 1999 and 2005 and the one I submitted before the election in 2015.
“He has gone to the CCB to compel them to launch investigation against me since he could not as usual bribe his way through the election petition tribunal.
“So I want to inform the security agencies to hold Akpabio and that CCB Director from Kebbi state responsible should they hack into the CCB vault to remove the documents in order to manipulate the contents against what I submitted.
“I am the one that submitted the documents and I have the photocopies of my asset declaration forms, so I want the security agencies to take note of this and investigate this allegation to establish the truth.
He told security operatives and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to probe into Akpabio’s record between 2002, when he became a Commissioner and 2015 when he left the state’s political space as governor “to ascertain the assets he acquired match his legitimate earnings”
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Akpabio to temper asset, that unbelieveablehttps://gistcribb.com/2019/05/22/names-of-gays-in-nigerian-entertainment-industry

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.