World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Larissa Comes Clean on 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?: "I Have Kids"

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?

"I am shocked. They haven't told me anything about it," Debbie says. "I am so angry with her because it's our family, I need to know what's going on. It was chickens of her to do that, I'm sorry but it was."
Once she returns to the table, Debbie voices her frustrations and Larissa explains why she hid the news.
"I was afraid. I love Colt, so what will his mother, that did everything for him, will think about it?" Larissa says.

If you've been following the news, you know Colt and Larissa's marriage isn't long for this world, Larissa already has a new boyfriend, but where 90 Day is right now, they're still together.
90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? airs Sundays, 8 p.m. on TLC.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.