World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Nikki Reed Shares Nude Photo From Pregnancy in Powerful Mother's Day Tribute

ESC: Best Dressed, Nikki Reed
As Nikki Reed has learned, parenthood is not a solo project.

In honor of Mother's Day yesterday, the Twilight alum applauded all the mamas in the world, sharing a throwback shot of her bare bump from her pregnancy with daughter Bodhi Soleil Reid Somerhalder, now 21 months.

"Motherhood changed me forever," she wrote alongside the image. "It is the greatest thing I've ever known. Growing a human, birthing a human and raising a human takes a village, and I am forever grateful for the women who make up this village. I lean on you, I call on you, I am here for you as you are for me."

"Being a mama is my favorite thing in the world," continued Reed, wed to Ian Somerhalder. "I am more proud of this kid than I am of anything else in my life. It kicks my ass and makes me love deeper than I ever knew I could. I am eternally grateful for this journey and all the beautiful Mamas who inspire me everyday."

Since becoming parents nearly two years ago, Somerhalder, 40, and Reed, 30, have been adamant about raising their daughter on their own terms. Just last month, the actress opened up about her decision to continue breastfeeding Bodhi, who has proven to be a picky eater.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.