World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

BEING A HUSBAND GOES BEYOND TITLE By Counselor Adofoli

Leadership goes with responsibilities; an effective leader sees himself as a servant, to use his position to serve his follower. To be able to do that, you need to be humble enough to come to the level of your follower, to see things from her angle, understand her needs and be able to meet that.

Leadership is about maturity, the ability to be sensitive and empathetic to your environment and pay attention to the mood of your follower; the ability to provide and protect your follower, lead them well and take decisions that will make your lives better.

Lots of guys are getting into relationships, getting themselves girlfriends, wanting to be called lord in their marriage, do not understand that being a leader is not just about position or title.

Since I became a husband, a leader in my home, I became more sensitive and attentive. Any change in the voice of my wife, change of colour of her eyes, her mood were indications of whether I am doing something right or wrong.

I try as much as possible not to get to the point where she has to voice out to me if I'm not doing something right. I should be the first to notice a change in her. That is how hard marriage can be. I see her as a mirror that reflects my actions.

I use this picture as a check; always look back to see if the smiles are fading or becoming more. Whether the eyes are becoming whiter or brownish. Whether the words are hard to come from her voice or flowing effortlessly.

To the young men coming up, don’t just be husbands by name, title or position. Be a true definition of leadership at home before you step out.

Please share with your friends, someone out there needs this.

Thank you for reading. This has been your Counselor and Motivator.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.