World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

In the Deep Woods by Travis Green



I have brought my soul deep into the
furthest woods unknown to mankind
to feel the crushed chemistry rise
and freeze inside my veins, misty
physics thickening in layers across
my hardened chest, sagging muscles
slammed and rammed, straggly shoulders
rolling in twisted kingdoms, smokey
stained eyes drumming in slow songs,
drenched with broken bottles and whiskey,
poisoned, caged, a craggy stone shattering
towards nothing, a solid white shadow
spinning in pain, rotten to the core,
between water and earth, sunken skies
and drunken trees, raw and staggering,
whirling without hesitation, a crazed
rhythm reverberating in a moon of
mangled nations, as my suntanned skin
sifts in sloped and damaging angles,
discarded, jumbled, unappreciated,
stumbling in stiffened worlds. I gazed
at the pond surrounding my broken body,
how the blackened blue hues swirled
in silence, how the frustrating sounds
echoed in my ears, all inside my veins,
squeezing and rumbling, growing too cold
for my heart to sustain, the annoying
brushstrokes of fallen dimensions
breathing anger and pain in the sullied
air, the way the bitter language stung
my tongue in a sea of gasping drums,
the grey fish swimming in sadness
and despair, longing for escape
and serenity, while I looked
up towards the chilled clouds,
inhaling the sharp diction falling
in loneliness and confusion.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.