World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Alex Unusual Reacts After Fan Said She Doesn’t Dress Like A Celebrity


Alex Unusual Reacts After Fan Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity

Former big brother Naija housemate, Alex Unusual replied a fan who has a problem with how she is ‘not popping’ like other celebrities.
According to the fan, she needs to do more and step up her game like other celebrities mentioning her reality star, Nina.

Supported, I know she claims simple girl, unusual and all that but please she nods to do more. Look at Nina bday, see dis dubai trip she nids to popping. Abeg let her step up her game. Look at oda celebrities. I know she gets plenty clothes, wigs. If she no wan makeup use shades” the fan wrote.

Alex Unusual replied;

Na wah o. I should dress like I’m going for a business meeting when I’m going on a fun trip because I’m a celebrity 😂😂😂. How did I offend you Biko? I should wear heels to desert safari so I’ll be popping to death !!Biko nu 😂😂😂 ? Somebody help me and shout ooooo😂😂😂😂
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.