World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Seyi Law pummels troll over presidential competitor

Seyi Law

Nigerian comic, Seyi Law has put a troll in his place after the last desired him via web-based networking media.

The troll had taken to Seyi's remarks segment to hammer the comic for crusading for those he asserts are the nation's pillagers.

Not one to be affronted, the funnyman put the troll in his place disclosing to him he was not able purchase a house under Goodluck Jonathan's routine however did only that under Buhari's routine.

He composed,

"One reason, I didn't unveil my Presidential vote is a result of some oblivious individuals. On the off chance that I said I casted a ballot Atiku, they will say I needed plundering to return like this one directly here and on the off chance that I said it was Buhari, numerous we would state I am supporting neediness.

"Each organization accompanies it's very own mix-ups. Amid Jonathan's term, I was agreeable in light of the fact that I trusted spotlight was on diversion and the business developed, yet a couple profited greatly. Buhari's residency conveyed more cash to the business, yet outside destitution put a great deal of weight on performers and many benefited from it doing giveaways to accumulate more adherents.

"I chose to help furtively in Dms and a portion of the recipients can confirm as I trust destitution shouldn't be utilized as a device for acclaim. Individuals' pride must be ensured regardless of whether some need regard in themselves.

"I have congent motivations to cast a ballot Buhari and furthermore have enough to cast a ballot Atiku as alternate hopefuls are not in any case prepared yet. Taking all things together, I casted a ballot my decision and did you vote yours? We should figure out how to gain from each instead of assaulting ourselves over individuals progressively worried about themselves.

"The Buhari you are battling for questioned his better half's dependability so who are you please. From unconfirmed source, they asserted Atiku lost at home, do you know him more than his kin?

"Disapproving of your business and self will ensure better living. Next switch or getting Nigeria working once more, the most essential thing is a BETTER NIGERIA for Nigerians.

God favor you".

See screenshots below.

Seyi LawSeyi Law


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.