World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Akin Alabi commits race win to his father who lost same race in 1992

Akin Alabi

Chief of prevalent wagering organization, NairaBet, Akin Alabi has devoted his triumph at the House of Representatives races which occurred last Saturday to his father.

Akin Alabi won the House of Representatives race, which hung on Saturday.

Mr Alabi, will's identity speaking to Egbeda/Ona Ara government electorate at the National Assembly, challenged on the stage of the decision All Progressives Congress, APC.

Discussing his race win, Akin Alabi discussed how his dad challenged for a similar race in 1992 and lost.

Akin Alabi tweeted:

"In 1992, my father lost his decision. He challenged for a seat in the House of Representatives.

In 2015, I challenged and lost as well.

In 2019, I won. My father is alive to observe this. He's cheerful and I commit this to him.

I devote my triumph at the surveys to my father, Chief Adediran Alabi".
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.