World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

NYSC member shares love letter she got from a male student in Jss2



A female corps member known as Christy Augustine, has shared a love letter she received from a male student at the varsity she is deployed to.

According to the corps member, the student WHO gave her the letter is within the junior secondary, class 2 (JSS 2).


Sharing the letter to Facebook, Christy Augustine asked if she should punish or advice the student.
She wrote;
“Imagined this fa!
My fellow Ranter’s..
This is one of my students in school, the worst part he is in jss2
And the funniest thing was that,
He walked up to me directly saying… Corper I have a letter for you
After reading this am still confused either to punished him or advice him”.
The letter reads:
Good day Corpa Christy
I love your teaching
I love the way you smile
I love the way you teach
Am in love with you for everything. How I wish you will be coming to your class everytime.
Everytime I use to dream about you, I can not hide it anymore cos my feelings disturbing me
Thanks.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.