World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Meet An 82-Year Old Woman Who Is Ready To Vote Tomorrow



While many children have not collected their Permanent Voter’s Card, Associate in Nursing 82-year-old woman, Hajiya Zainab Usman, says she is prepared to vote February sixteen and march 2, elections.

The octogenarian, World Health Organization resides at Yelenguruza Quarters space of Gombe State metropolis said this in associate interview with the news agency of Nigeria on Fri in Gombe State.

Also read: Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged: See Her Ring


She said it had been the duty of every Nigerian to vote for the candidate of his or her alternative, adding that “the beauty of democracy lies in one’s ability to decide on World Health Organization leads the people.

“I am ready to cast my vote. I have been doing that for years and I will do it as long as God gives me breath.
“Election has been a vital part of governance where everyone has the right to choose whoever he or she wants to lead them. This is the beauty of democracy because of the power of choice.
“ My grandchildren will be taking me to Dakin Kowa today ahead of tomorrow’s election, where my polling unit is so that I can cast my vote for my preferred candidates,’’ she said.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.