World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Tania Omotayo Elated As She And Her Baby, Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List by Ukpono Etuk

Year after year, Forbes features some of the brightest young leaders, entrepreneurs and billionaires under the 30 Under 30 list across various continents.
This year, over 90 people made the Forbes Africa 2018 list spanning across Business, Technology and Creatives.
As such, 13 Nigerians made the list including Wizkid, his ex-girlfriend Tania, Davido, Bidemi Zakariyau, Beverly Naya and Adebayo Oke-Lawal.
She has now taken to Instagram to make an emotional post in celebration. Read below…
“I made Forbes guys Small Girl with a very big God! I still can’t believe it. For years I would talk about how I wanted to be on Forbes before I was 30, at the beginning of this year especially when I set my goals for the year, being on Forbes was one of them. And less than 6 months later, Boom Tania is on the 30 under 30 list.
To think Ziva is only a year and 5 months old is actually insane. I’ve worked sooooo hard building my business and to be recognized by Forbes is such a blessing. I quit my 9-5 job with confidence 2 months after I started Ziva because I knew I had Ziva to fall back on but never in a million years did I think we would have come this far by now.
I started Ziva with a pop up, after which I continued to sell the clothes from my house. I would pack all he clothes in my boot just in case anyone ordered anything so I could deliver it from wherever i was. I literally did everything myself for the first few months, I didn’t hire any staff until about 5 months into the business.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.