World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Man Cries Out: My Beautiful Wife’s Says She Wants To Have S*x With Another Man

A man revealed that his Wife’s Says She Wants To Have Se_x With Another Man.
Read the full story below;
My wife has been texting and face booking with a coworker, when confronted she lied and said that it was business related. When I continued to question her about it she finally admitted the she had received and sent some inappropriate messages.
I explained that I was hurt and did not approve. She promised to stop. I caught her sending more messages back and forth, I asked a friend for advice, she said too make sure was presence was known but not to push her into his arms, that this was a phase and all phases come to an end. So that is what I did, paid even more attention to her, sent her chocolates at work, send her texts saying how much I miss her and love her. I thought it was making a difference, until a week goes by and I catch her red handed. She and him messaging back forth about how they would like to film themselves having se_x, and get high together and so forth.
I confront her once again but tell her I am not going to play the fool, I am done with this sh*t from her. She has a melt down tells me that I am the only one for her. The next day she tells me that he told to his face it is over, and hey can no longer text. I believed her, I truly do. She left open one of her conversations she has with her friend. Basically she is bored with our se_x life, and that this other guy made her feel a way she hasn’t felt in a real long time. Me and my wife are high school sweethearts we have only been with each other. And says to her friend that she would really like it if I could give her a free pass just for one night.
I confront her about this, she has a another melt down, says that she was talking nonsense with her friend that she really didn’t mean it. That I m the only one or her, and that she doesn’t want me to go.
I’m not sure what to do, I love my wife, but to me it doesn’t seem she has the same feelings for me, or am I over reacting to basically some messaging?

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.