World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

After 2 miscarriages, Nigerian lady finally welcomes a bouncing baby girl

A Nigerian lady identified simply as Christiana has given birth to a bouncing baby girl after years of childlessness.

The lady who had two miscarriages in eighteen months thanked God for blessing her with her baby girl.

Christiana who is based in the United States shared photos of herself after she delivered the baby girl. The woman noted that she was confused after she found out that she was pregnant again.

She explained that she was scared of losing another child. The new mother expressed that the only thing that made her go through with it was her belief that God would always look after her and her child.

In a post she shared on Instagram, the woman noted that doctors could not tell her the reason why she could not have a baby.

She wrote: “How do I describe the joy within me,this pics says it all for me..a year n a half year of two miscarriage..no explanation based on my age n test done on me.

When doctor told me was pregnant of my baby I became confuse cos I can’t bear losing another baby making it three in two years but one thing kept me going,my GOD said is there anything absolutely anything too hard for him to do.it was just his word in my life against all odds..am a living witness and Hey she’s so cute."
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.