World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Gwyneth's Attempt At Separation

GWYNETH PALTROW has revealed her plans to distance herself from Goop, the lifestyle brand and website that she has become synonymous with since she founded it in 2008. 

                                           GWYNETH PALTROW
"I always think how can I grow the brand, how can I separate myself from the brand and I think its going to be more its own brand," the actress told the 2016 Sage Summit in Chicago earlier this week, reports Vanity Fair. "More and more I would like it to be its own brand - my dream is that one day no-one will remember that I had anything to do with it." 

Despite her intention to separate herself from the brand, Paltrow - who announced her split from Coldplay's Chris Martin on the website in 2014, coining the term "conscious uncoupling" - also discussed how much she has enjoyed being at the helm of Goop.  

"The challenges I encounter every day running a business and operating a business are incredibly fulfilling, and totally terrifying and really awesome," she said. "It's been an amazing journey." 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.