World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Beyoncé Is Just a Regular Person on Vacation

Oh, hello! It's your normal person friend, Beyoncé. Remember me?
I know what you're thinking: Normal? You? You're Beyoncé!
But I want to let you know that underneath this actual halo and the blinding light of perfection, is just a regular person who does regular person things like going on vacation or singing at a presidential inauguration. Okay, maybe not the second thing but you get the idea. Say, would you mind terribly if I shared some vacation photos with you?
My family and I went to Paris so I uploaded the pictures to my website. Anyone can have a website these days. Half of my favorite podcasts are brought to you by Square space. We can all be famous now. By the by, do you think it would be weird if I wrote Sarah Koenig a fan letter? It would be weird, right? I'll just, like, tweet her.
Oh, haha, my husband caught me daydreaming in the elevator. You ever find yourself getting lost in your thoughts like "Did I leave the iron on?" or "What if I win all 11 of the VMAs I was nominated for?" I like this picture because my husband doesn't even know he's taking a picture of himself, too. Or maybe he does. Yas, you better pop that hip, Jay!
This is great! This is the bed and breakfast we stayed in! It didn't have any AirBnB reviews so we were a little nervous, but it was so cute. I'm obsessed with AirBnB. You may say, Bey, you can stay anywhere in the world. Why are you using this home-renting service? And to that I'd respond: I don't want to stay anywhere in the world. I want to stay in your house.
This isn't from my Paris vacation. This is me posted up in your spare room waiting for you to get home. I'm just kidding. Maybe.
That feeling when you really want to go see a concert but the best artist playing that night is yourself. Ah, well. I went ahead and splurged on the tickets. You know what they say: artists need to pay themselves first. And I am my favorite artist.
This is just a casual snap of me and my plain ole American celebrity family just casually hanging out somewhere closed off from public access. You know, the usual. What's funny to me is: if I'm holding the phone, who is taking this picture? That is actually a mystery to me. My money is on Kim K; her record-keeping abilities are on point!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.