World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Adele Denies Turning Beyoncé Down

ADELE  has rubbished reports that she turned down the chance to record a duet with Beyoncé, telling Zayn Lowe: "Obviously, Queen B until the day I die."
"There's a rumour going around that I turned Beyoncé down, which I would never be so disrespectful as to do. I'd never disrespect her like that," she insisted. "I'm such a fan, oh my God."
Adele, who has a long history of working closely with fellow artists - including Mark Ronson, Phil Collins, Damon Albarn, Sia and Wiz Khalifa of late - revealed that she has, however, met her idol, and it was every inch the normal fan-girl moment.
"I met Beyoncé at the O2, and at the Grammys. I was basically dribbling as she was talking to me. Then Jay Z came over to talk to her but Beyoncé was like: 'I'm talking, not now,'" she laughed. "He came closer and said: 'Adele, can I just have one minute with my wife?' I was like: 'You know my name?' Then I ran off onto a balcony and fell to my knees, crying."
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.