World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

OsunDecides2018: Journalist escapes death by Ukpono Etuk

Mr Abayomi Akinlolu, a correspondence withGlobal Excellence, Saturday miraculously escaped death in an accident that happened around Steel Rolling Mills area along Osogbo-Ikirun Road.

Osun election – There was high turn out on Saturday as residents of Osun headed to their polling units to vote in the governorship election
Reports have it that the accident was caused by a van belonging to the National Drug Law and Enforcement Agency which swerved off its path.
Akinlolu  who regained consciousness after the accident opined, “I was on my way to Ikirun and I was behind a Hilux van belonging to the National Drug Law and Enforcement Agency.
“Somebody who, they picked, I think a prison official, wanted to alight and the driver of the NDLEA suddenly swerved to my path. In an attempt to avoid colliding with the van, I swerved and the car climbed the median and came down twice.
“I hit my head against the windscreen, the shaft pulled out and the bumper and the vender were badly damaged. My escape was miraculous.
“Two persons that first came asked me where was the driver, I told them that I was the one but they couldn’t believe. I am just lucky to be alive.”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.