World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Meet The 24year Old Who Can’t Sleep On Her Front Due To Her Massive Boobs (Photos) by Ukpono Etuk

A 24-year-old woman claims her mega-sized 34JJ boobs are stopping her from using the London Underground – because she can’t squeeze into carriages during rush hour.
Nadia Sofia Nahir, has been on a quest to look like a “modern goddess” since she was 20-years-old and has had multiple surgeries to plump up her breasts.
She has had 1,100 ml added to her chest to get her current size but Nadia says her extreme curves mean she struggles to squeeze onto the tube in rush hour.

Her assets have also meant she can no longer run or sleep on her front but that isn’t stopping her from planning her next breast augmentation.

Nadia, who has Argentinian heritage, said: “I know that I stand out from a lot of people, especially in London, which can be difficult, but I love the enhanced fake, feminine shape.”Standing out is a good thing, I want to look like a modern goddess, like Kim Kardashian for example.

“I’m only about halfway through what I want done. “I would love my boobs to be even bigger again and to enlarge my bum some more.

“There are some things I can’t do anymore, or are uncomfortable. Sleeping or lying on my front I can’t do anymore or running over a short distance. “I also try not to use the Underground much now and especially not at rush hour times.”

“The attention they seemed to get fascinated me. They’re looked at as goddesses who grab the eyes of everyone in the room. “They’ve all had procedures done, breast implants and bum enlargements.

“It’s part of the culture. Beauty is something that can be enhanced, bought and built.”The more you stand out, the better.”It was only when I got into my late teens that I really started filling out and getting a taste of that attention for myself.

“Enhancements are there to make you happy in who you are, build on who you are naturally. They bring out your best you.”

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.