World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Bisi Alimi denounces Nigerian LGBT community, says 'my activism is personal' by Ukpono Etuk

Controversial gay activist based in the United States (US), Bisi Alimi, is the news again. This time around, he came all out for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community in Nigeria. 

Alimi, who is not ashamed of showing off his male husband on social media, took to his Facebook profile to send a note of warning to gay men in Nigeria. 

He disclosed that his outburst on social media is not meant for them but for his own personal benefit. He did not end there but further disclosed that his activism is personal and owes them nothing. Amidst his Facebook rant, he added wished them good luck. 

Alimi’s post reads: “There is an idea floating around that I owe the Nigeria LGBT community something! I don’t know what you all think but I need to make it very clear; ‘my activism is personal’. I am not doing what I am doing for you, I am doing it for me, if you benefit from it, then good luck to you! I owe you nothing!” 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.