World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Ali Ndume: ‘This Is The First Time In Six Months That I’ll Stay Without Salary Since I Left University’


Suspended Senator Ali Ndume, representing Borno south, has said since he graduated from the university, this is the first time in six months that he will not receive salary or allowance.

On March 29, Ndume was handed a six-month suspension for “deliberately bringing up an issue that painted the red chamber in bad light”.

The senator had asked the upper legislative chamber to probe the alleged purchase of an exotic car for Senate President Bukola Saraki with forged customs papers and the certificate scandal involving Dino Melaye, senator representing Kogi west.

In an interview with Daily Trust, Ndume said the suspension has afforded him the time to reflect and connect more with his constituents.

“Honestly, one thing that I felt bad about is the extent to which I’ve gone, the relationship that I’ve severed in order to stand with our group, only for me to be paid this way. I feel bad about it.

“I said earlier, I leave everything to God. I was the co-founder of ‘The Like Minds,’ and the reason was that we would form the 8th Senate to belong to all of us or majority of the senators.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.