World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child

Image result for Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child

Can somebody tell me where I have gone wrong. We have been married for 3 years and have a lovely son. We both want another child but my husband hardly touches me. 

He asked me to move to my room because the cry of the baby disturbs him at night. 

Now when I need sex badly i have to go to his room start initiate sex. No pre-intimacy. Most times, he tells me he s tired. On the other times he would penetrate me and even before i become wet in 3o seconds, he has released. 

I really dont know how to handle this. I love my husband. Im sure he s battling on how to solve his problem but he keeps blaming me infront of his family that i am the reason we dont have a second child. I have been tempted on one or 2 occasions to tell them about his bedroom problems, but i choose to save his ego. 

Please help out!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.