World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Singer, Obiwon describes how God spared him from death




Singer, Obiwon describes how God spared him from death

Gospel artist Obiwon has described how he was spared from the virus hands of death, after what began as a fever and stomach torment swelled into an increasingly muddled restorative issue

Singer, Obiwon narrates how God saved him from death
While sharing his declaration on Instagram, the previous common music artist uncovered that he was misdiagnosed by a medicinal work force and he nearly lost his life, notwithstanding God's mediation.

Read his post below;
I’m thanking You, God, from a full heart, I’m writing the book on your wonders. I’m whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I’m singing your song, High God. Psalm 9:1‭-‬2 MSG
On this day a year ago I entered what was the most trying season of my life. It was a matter of life and death. What seemed to be fever with stomach pain dovetailed into a complicated matter with my abdomen. After an initial misdiagnosis while my situation got worse, I was by a divine stroke of mercy evacuated at the nick of time as an emergency case to another hospital
On the journey to the other hospital, I could feel myself slipping. I was so weak I couldn’t talk. My stomach was bloated. I didn’t mind leaving bearing in mind the pain I had been through for about a week by then, but at that point God reminded me of my wife and children who would bear the brunt if I gave up easily
I was stabilised at the new place and a gastroenterologist attended to my matter. However all along this was a deep spiritual battle. I had previously been shown the battle in dreams. I shared with my egbon prayer partner Tmac as well as my pastor @nathanielblow who prayerfully supported me through out. I received so much quality medical care at the new place that I believed the battle was already over… but that was as far as human knowledge and wisdom could go. There was a fight that needed to be won in the spirit.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.