World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Ray Hushpuppi reacts to Daddy Freeze calling out celebrities showing off fake products

Daddy Freeze, has preached against celebrities who live fake lives. According to the post, he claimed that a large number of Nigerian celebrities patronize fake products, most times without the knowledge of its authenticity. While many people agreed with the OAP, popular Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi, has come out to speak on the issue. 

According to his post on social media,he stated that Nigerians are hypocrites who more or less judge the channel rather than listen to the actual message being passed. He claimed Nigerians reacted differently when he shared the same message some months ago. 

He wrote on Instagram: "Yesterday I learnt something, I learnt sometimes when I put out a message and people react to it negatively, it doesn’t mean the message I was passing is wrong, it doesn’t mean I passed it wrongly, it’s just unfortunate that “my people”, who I am passing the message across to are bunch of hypocrites, because around 6months ago when I passed the same message about not patronizing fakes if you don’t want your own craft to be pirated too, the whole nigeria came against me."

One singer with bad hair line who is a lover of patronizing fake watches, clothes n shoes even suggested I should be investigated loool, another one jumped in the studio to make a diss track to telli person to stop wearing gucci which is a good thing lol, another artist jumped in my dm to send me death threats in the name of cultism (which I filed a complaint to the police and some necessary ears that are good at taking revenges just incase, already) lol just because I said what was obviously TRUE and now they are all silent as if they didn’t see the same topic trending.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.