World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Nigerian Blogger Ebenezer Ekpeyong Share His Story

I choose to take this time out to thank my Lord Publicly because gradually he is taking me to somewhere. This picture came up my mind and i smile and say thank you Jesus. I don't know how you did it but sure today is not like yesterday.

At the age of 9 i left our house and went to start struggling on my own to get somethings mummy couldn't afford that time for me and to make her happy also. On that way i jump from One thing to another, from one place to another trying to find out what's gonna be suitable for me to do. I end up staying with one Man who sales Roasted Chicken, we use to stay very Close to Richway Supermarket Uyo. Since i ain't see any monthly income i had to leave and move to another place were i was given #50 Sometimes #100 on daily basis to Eat. As time goes by i keep moving like that just to get something better than those ones, i met a Man which i join 4 other boys plus me 5 and i was the smallest.

We stay there and still nothing good came out then i started going to bricklayer jobs where i save money to start up a kerosene business were i use to go to itam and buy. Like that like that till i raise a big amount of money that was up to #1500, i was so happy that i was rich.  One day i went back to go and check my money so i can go and buy another kerosene, when i get there i didn't find it were i kept it and then i started from square One again.

My Precious Mother fell Sick that leads to her death and since then things became somehow, i started wondering how i will live in a world and survive without Mummy or Daddy. I regret being a Human, at the age of 12 no parent? How am i gonna make it, My mother was the only hope since father left us. But Since God was alive and he will continue forever he kept supporting me in anything i laid my hands on. Since then Challenges, No Good Clothe to wear, i was always ashamed of going into were clean children always be, when i hear them said my Father, My Mummy tears flows out of my eyes, then i look for one corner go and stay there Cry alone.

After Struggling so much God still support me. 2012 i join and started staying at one restaurant so that i can just have food to eat a day. God was still watching me. 2013 i started working at a Petrol station, because of fuel, i fell sick in difference ways, temptations, Shortest from no way and several other things. From there i promised myself never to work for anybody, that i will build up something that will take care of me. Immediately i left the Petrol Station God made a way for me that till now i don't understand.

I have been Used several times with my right, punished, accuses falsely, Mocked, Laugh at and all other things. But ain't gave up on God.

I have so many stories to tell but let it end here.

Not that is Good with me Now not that is is bad but is God, Not that i have made it in life but the truth is that today is quite better than Yesterday. I am no longer who i use to be.. God has transformed me in a way that no human being will like to do it for me.

HUMILITY HELPS A LOT IN LIFE YOUNG PEOPLE, CLAIMING I TOO KNOW BRINGS SOMEBODY DOWN QUICKLY, RESPECT EVERYBODY BE IT BIG OR SMALL. This are the things that Help me.

Thank you everyone!!!! I am Ebenezer Ekpenyong

www.premium9ja.com
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.