World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Timi Dakolo and wife celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary



Today, singer Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary.

Timi Dakolo and wife celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary


Timi Dakolo and wife celebrate their 7th wedding anniversaryToday, singer Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary.
Taking to his social media page, Timi Dakolo wrote;
THANK YOU FOR AGREEING TO MARRY ME O,TODAY MADE IT 7YEARS .I KNOW ITS NOT EASY.I KNOW SOMETHINGS I DEY DO DEY TIRE YOU BUT ABEG MANAGE ME LIKE THAT,NA YA I GROW.
NOW YOU SEE WHY WHEN YOU WERE SHOUTING FOR BETTER FOR WORSE I WAS JUST SMILING(COS I KNOW WHO I BE).ANYWAY WE JUST START WORK,WE HAVE COUPLE OF FOREVERS TO GO.
I LOVE YOU SO TEY I DEY TELL MYSELF TIMI DAKOLO CALM DOWN..E TOO MUCH BUT I NO DEY FIT.#happyanniversary#weddinganniversary #yardpeople” he wrote
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.