World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Model Adetutu censures Simi for utilizing harsh 'ancestral' verses

Model Adetutu berates Simi for using derogatory 'tribal' lyrics
Nigerian model, Adetutu, has called out singer, Simi for using a derogatory ‘tribal’ lyric in her cover of the trending #FvckyouChallange song. Model Adetutu censures Simi for utilizing harsh 'ancestral' verses.
According to Adetutu, Simi’s choice to use the phrase: “sè mo kòlá nĂ­” which can be translated from the Yoruba Language as Do I look stupid?, is quite derogatory. Model Adetutu censures Simi for utilizing harsh 'ancestral' verses.
She wrote:
I have tribal marks and I really do appreciate it now because it’s my tribal marks and a lifetime heritage. Listening to @symplysimi #fvckyouchallenge reminds me of what I have been hearing ever since I was wise enough to know when people are passing insults to people with tribal marks.
Mostly said by some of my Yoruba people, “sè mo kòlá nĂ­” means do I look like an idiot/stupid? People with tribal marks are not daft or stupid, I don’t care if they have been saying for long but it is not a right thing to say.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.