World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Former associate, Bunmi Fagbuyiro: Working with Tonto Dikeh for 6 years was hell

Working with Tonto Dikeh for 6 years was hell – Former associate, Bunmi Fagbuyiro

There is as of now a tussle between a previous board individual from the Tonto Dikeh Foundation, Bunmi Fagbuyiro, and the star on-screen character.

Amid the week, Fagbuyiro shouted out via web-based networking media that on the off chance that anything transpired or any individual from his family, Dikeh ought to be considered capable.

At the point when Sunday Scoop connected with him, he disclosed that he used to work with Dikeh yet needed to leave when he couldn't endure her (overabundances) any more.

He expressed, "We used to cooperate yet she isn't actually a decent lady. I endeavored to endure her yet it got to a moment that I believed I merited some regard and left the establishment. When I revealed to her I was leaving, she turned out to be severe towards me and called me numerous unprintable names. Be that as it may, I wouldn't fret as long as I didn't take from her. She is the sort of individual who doesn't care to pay rates; she wouldn't like to be in charge of anything."

As indicated by Fagbuyiro, the performer got him captured for reasons unknown. He said she sent him a message that once she paid him, he should restore all the organization's properties with him and he didn't article to it.

He included, "seven days after she sent me the message, she accompanied some SARS officers to capture me. They should beat me yet they were delicate with me after I disclosed to them what unfolded between us. She gathered every one of her things from me and told the SARS officers that she would pay me the following day. Then, she didn't pay until four months after the fact.

"I have known her for a long time however we cooperated completely for a long time. It was damnation working with her. Everybody who had worked with her didn't leave on great terms, yet I figured I could exist together with her. I took as much time as necessary to ponder her and I watched her personality. I even endeavored to help her mentally."

Fagbuyiro said he had requested to be expelled as a signatory to the NGO's ledger twice however his name was spelt wrongly and the archives were dismissed by the bank. "When she considered me that my cash was prepared yet I expected to sign a record, I obliged. Sadly, the multiple times I marked, they didn't spell my name accurately on the archives. This has made them unfit to pull back cash from the establishment's record," he included.

He clarified that since he was captured, he had not gotten notification from Dikeh straightforwardly but rather through her administration. "At the point when her director, Chris Odeh, considered me that I expected to sign once more, I was incensed in light of the fact that I wasn't around the local area. She converses with me through her administration. Odeh was likewise the person who demonstrated to me the danger message she sent to me. I likewise have a chronicle of how they wanted to wreck me," he expressed.

Fagbuyiro said he was prepared to settle the issue genially yet the on-screen character wasn't prepared to assume the fault. "Recently (Wednesday), I was welcomed by the police for a gathering and she was there as well. After the policeman experienced all the marked papers I introduced, he requested that her apologize to me. She said she couldn't state sorry and exited," he expressed.

In any case, in a visit with Sunday Scoop, Odeh said he was not Dikeh's director but rather a companion. He expressed, "I truly have nothing to state about this since I wasn't there when they enlisted the NGO. The main thing I know is that Tonto Dikeh raised assets for a debilitated young man via web-based networking media. The cash was paid into her NGO's record and Mr. Bunmi Fagbuyiro is additionally a signatory to that account. The bank said she couldn't pull back any cash without Bunmi's mark. They prompted her to guide him to close down from the establishment with the goal that she would be the main signatory. I knew Bunmi through Tonto Dikeh and she guided me to converse with him as a companion. Bunmi revealed to me he would not sign the report and I conveyed the message to her. I am simply going about as a middle person so that there wouldn't be inconvenience."


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.