World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

BROBRISKY- “Wish I Could Get Pregnant, My Baby Will Be So Cute”


 Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky is up to his usual antics and this time around he has declared his wish to become a mother.
The self-acclaimed queen Snapchat took to his account to write that he wishes he could become pregnant and have a baby.
He said;
“Wish i could get pregnant.. My baby is gonna be so cute. But so said that even if i f*ck from now till kingdom come i cannot get pregnant”
“I need a baby maybe my kids can be my bestie. Never trust no one only your blood”
See his posts below:



\

"Wish I Could Get Pregnant, My Baby Will Be So Cute" - Bobrisky Declares
See his posts below:READ ALSO:


This comes after he took to his instagram page to slam popular musician MC GALAXY
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.