World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

“I couldn’t fit into my dress last night because of my big a**” – Yemi Alade brags

"I couldn't fit into my dress last night because of my big a**" - Yemi Alade brags
 Nigerian music sensation and self accliamed Mama Africa, Yemi Alade has revealed that her big ass prevented her from fitting in her dress last night.
Rocking an all white outfit complete with platinum wig, the singer captioned one of the photos shared;
“So i couldn’t fit into my dress lastnight because of the “Many Blessings i am carrying behind me” 🤤🤤 but @emmykasbit came through with this Dress suit i decided to pair them with these pants”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.