World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Shatta Wale Slams Wizkid In New Song, Says “If you leave me and Wizkid alone, I go scatter am”

Shatta Wale Slams Wizkid In New Song, Says “If you leave me and Wizkid alone, I go scatter am”
 Ghanaian rapper, Shatta Wale has dropped a new diss track to Nigerian singer, Wizkid and Nigerians, and he calls it ‘disaster’.
The Ghanaian rapper who is obviously jealous of Wizkid’s success, stated that Wizkid is no superstar.
Let’s give you some lines in the song;
“Me, I enter Nigeria with Free wifi. You say Wizkid na your god, Charlie you say wizkid na your superstar, but me I no see Wizkid as a superstar.. Nwane Wizkid, you go see Disaster…I go be your Oyedepo, you go call me, your master..
“Watch me take over Africa, you go call me your master, your master. For Twitter, people dey argue eh, For Facebook, people dey fight e.. If you leave me and Wizkid alone, I go scatter am o. Maybe you’ve never heard about. My name be shatta wale o. If Wizkid na your Boss.. I be somebody’s Boss.”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.