World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

“I like bad boys,” – Ella says as she talks about relationship with Ike

Victoria“ELLA” Nnabuchi was recently evicted from the BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ season four house and visited the PULSE studio for a chat.
We got to speak with the singer turned reality TV star about her stay in the house. One interesting part of Ella’s stay in the house was the romantic triangle she got entangled in with Ike and Mercy which also talked about.
First, we asked the gorgeous movie star hopeful, what her reaction was when she got evicted from the house on eviction Sunday.
“I didn’t see that coming, I didn’t see my eviction coming but it is what it is, we can go back you know, there is nothing to say that probably it is a joke or a lie. Its reality, I’m out but I didn’t think Africa had enough time with me because I was only singing and sometimes looking for trouble. You can never know how to please this Africa but away I didn’t see it coming but it is what it is,” she said.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.