World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

“My boyfriend smells” – Nigerian lady seeks for advice

Popular relationship expert Joro Olumofin shared this screenshot of an email from one of his anonymous female readers who is lamenting over her boyfriend smell.
According to the lady, her hearts skips whenever she wants to visit her boyfriend because of his constants smell.
Hy joro, so i have been dating my bf since February this year. The first time I went to his house I perceived something, I thought it was his duvet so I decided to wash it the next morning. The next morning I washed it and I left, the next time I came to his house I still perceived it until I finally noticed it’s a**.
He doesn’t clean it well I don’t know if it’s because he said he has pile. One day he sat on my chest to give me b**bs job after it the whole of my chest kept smelling till I washed. He easily gets angry and always feeling his right, Do you think I should tell him or just breakup because my heart skips whenever we are to see, things easily get me irritated. , she wrote.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.