World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Nollywood Actor, Femi Adebayo Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With 2nd Wife In Touching Way by Ukpono Etuk

Popular Nollywood actor has melted hearts with a new post while celebrating with his new wife.


Popular Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate the second wedding anniversary with his second wife, Omotayo Memunat Sanusi. 
According to the Yoruba actor, in the post, he is glad to be married to Omotayo and he would make the decision to marry her over again if need be. He also showered several accolades on her.  
His post read: “My official and legal union to my betterhalf is 2 years Today! . It's been 2 years of undiluted happiness, 2 years of best friendship, 2 years of sweet romance, 2 years of best career criticism, 2 years of better looks, 2 years of unquantifiable blessings, 2 years of whatever good thing we can think of in life. 

“Thank you God, thank you Aduke, I'm always happy to say this and I actually say it countless times "....I LOVE YOU OMOTAYO"  Coming to this world again, my special request from God is to have you alone again as my life partner.. No one can have a better partner like I do...
“Thank you for coming into my life and I experience impeccable positive change! ”  
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.