World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

James Brown: Being feminine is not a crime; Bobrisky inspires me

Getting arrested a few months ago appears to be a blessing in disguise as the dancer shot into the limelight when he was paraded by the police on national television.
Soon after the video clip surfaced online, Brown became an Internet sensation because of the grammatical blunders he made.
According to the young dancer, he was at the venue because he was scheduled to perform at the party that day but unfortunately for him, he was arrested along with some other young men when he was just about to hit the stage to perform.
In a telephone conversation with The Punch, the 20-year-old dancer talked about how his meeting with Bobrisky inspired him and how he was arrested and accused wrongly.
“I was happy and inspired when I met Bobrisky. I was about to perform on stage at the birthday party when the police officials came to arrest some guys and girls. I didn’t even know my video would go viral like that. I had to talk back at the policemen because I was being accused wrongly and I had to defend myself.
“They accused me wrongly because I act feminine when I talk and being feminine is not a crime; I have always been like this since I was a child. I was about eight years old when I started dancing; I used to stay with my grandma and she was the only person that was supporting me at that time,” he said.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.