World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

You are the love of my life - Oby Ezekwesili celebrates 30th wedding anniversary with sweet words by Ukpono Etuk

Former minister of education, Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili and her husband, Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili are celebrating three decades of their marriage today, August 4, 2018. The leader of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) movement took to Twitter to appreciate God and to reiterate her love for her husband. 

She wrote, “Praise OUR AWESOME GOD with us. My Guy .@neduezeks⁩ and I are 30 YEARS TODAY! MY ENDLESS is one like no other. Our Lord has blessed us beyond our wildest imagination when we set out on this Journey. Today as always, I say YOU are the LOVE OF MY LIFE.” 

In another tweet, Ezekwesili expressed gratitude to her husband who is a pastor at the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Describing him as the love of her life, she wrote; “You are the ❤️of my Life. It is 30 Years of making me LAUGH. It is 30 Years of telling me, “Baby, raise your hands and take down that roof!” The times I say, “But I can’t”, you jokingly rebuke me and say, “Baby, YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST!”. You gave MEANING to ME!“ 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.