World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Greatest Camp Everly Known by God'swill John Akpan

Welcomed by the scent of the environment remembered me of the faithfulness promised by God to all that are faithful to him.

This environment held one of the most outstanding and spirit lifted camp in history which is the scripture union camp which is held in Lutheran High School which is known has a school with a difference.

The camp is mainly created for four philosophies which are; fun, food, friendship and fellowship.

Scripture union is also celebrating its 50th anniversary. The camp is meant for youth, secondary, primary and pilgrims.

I was already feeling the tension of meeting new people of my age group and level.

I came by 10:00am to be welcomed by the architectural designs of  the massive hall at which the camp registration is being held at.

The theme of the camp is "Stand Up, Stand Out" which is drawn from Daniel 3:18. The days allocated for the camp is 5 days and it is from 1st August to 5th August.

At 10:30am, people started walking in with their boxes and their belongings. This great stars comprised of youths, children ranging from 6 - 16years of age.

To be enthusiastic, I am very happy. It came to a point that I was thinking if I should jump or dance knowing that I was being watched from all corners.

I wish the whole world would just come and see me and also join the camp because I know the spirit of God is going to be there.

The boy's hotel had 4 massive rooms holding name tags. The name is drawn from the bible even that of the girl's hostel.

The hall is booming with inspirational songs to touch lives. I wish everyone is here including "You".

I bid all of you to come next time if you are faraway so that your spirit will be filled with the holy spirit. Shalom!!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.