World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Lea Michele and John Stamos Grill Taylor Lautner About Taylor Swift

Taylor Lautner didn't just go back to December on Monday—he went back to 2009!Lea Michele, Taylor Lautner, Facebook Live
The actor joined his Scream Queens co-stars Lea Michele and John Stamos for a Facebook Live Q&A as part of the Fox TCA presentation. After discussing the second season (and Fuller House, of course), Stamos told Michele, "I exposed who Taylor dated earlier in one of the interviews."
"You mean in life or on the show?" she asked. "Who'd you date in life?"
Blushing, Lautner replied, "I don't know."
"He dated quite a few girls," Stamos said. "There was a list. Right, Taylor?"
Michele joked, "I need to catch up."
"Um...I mean...yeah, I've dated some people," Lautner confessed.
"You dated Taylor Swift ," Michele told her flustered co-star. "I remember that."
"That's hilarious," Lautner said.
But Michele was just getting started. Lautner and Swift dated briefly after they played love interests in the ensemble rom-com Valentine's Day. "Should we talk about it?" she teased.
"No!" Lautner said. "I don't know why you guys want to talk about it."
"Didn't she write a song about you?" Michele asked.
"That's what she does," Lautner replied. "She writes songs."
Stamos, who is relatively unfamiliar with Swift's work, asked which song Lautner inspired. "I think it was on the one about a sweater and a hat," Michele replied. Lautner, growing visibly uncomfortable, tried to change the conversation. "That's hilarious," he said. "Am I right, though?" Michele asked. "I listened to '22' by the pool today. I was like, 'I'm feeling 22, guys.'"
"It's good music," Lautner conceded. "I listen to it."
But Stamos wanted answers. "What song did she write about him?" he asked.
Michele couldn't remember the title or lyrics to Swift's song. "Something about, 'If I would have known / I wouldn't have done that / I'll make you a hat,'" she said. Stamos made a funny face and asked, "Made you a hat?" Michele laughed, saying, "Something about a hat! I don't know!"
"That's ridiculous!" Stamos said. "Did she make you a hat?"
Lautner replied, "She did not make me a hat."
"No, it's something about his hat!" Michele clarified. "He had a knit hat."
"I don't know where she's going with this hat thing," Lautner said.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.