World's No.1 Entertainment Blog...Bringing the unknown to you at your doorstep...

Gemma's New Approach To Modelling

mma Ward may have mostly left the world of modelling behind herself, but it doesn't mean she'd discourage her two-year-old daughter Naia from following in her footsteps when she grows up.
"I am in a unique position where I can mentor her and tell her what to expect and also what to look out for - because there are a lot of pitfalls," she told The Australian Daily Telegraph. "I think I would be quite protective but I wouldn't dissuade her."
The 28-year-old's catwalk debut was in 2003, and in 2004 she became the youngest model to appear on American Vogue aged just 16. Following the death of her ex-boyfriend Heath Ledger in 2008 she took a step back from modelling to focus on acting, but made a triumphant return in in  Prada's spring/summer 2015 show at Milan Fashion Week. She is one of the faces of Givenchy's spring/summer 2016 campaign, alongside Joan Smalls, Lara Stone, Natalia Vodianova and others.
"I take it as it comes and if it is going too fast or if I don't feel like doing a particular job, I won't," she revealed. "I almost feel like I've done a degree in fashion and I can build on that as the years go by. If it is not through modelling, it can also be through other avenues because it is an education and you learn a lot about the industry, about creativity, how images are made and advertising."
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results

Categories

  

About US

Humb's blog is a blog, entertainment and lifestyle brand that provides wholesome alternatives for its readers as well as Music both Secular Music and Gospel Music, News, Videos, etc. Here, we promote many Gospel and Secular artist. We also get feedback from our readers round the world.